November is Diabetes Awareness Month – Here are 5 Tips to Help Stop Diabetes at Work With Healthier Meetings:
1. Lead A Walking Meeting (check back tomorrow for Tips to Lead)
2. Stand Up & Stretch for 1-2 Minutes (as part of agenda)
3. Break For 5-10 Minute Group Walk & Fresh Air Break
4. Set Tone for Meeting by Standing & Encourage Attendees To Do So As Needed
5. Provide Water & Healthy Snacks (fresh fruit, veggies, nuts, LaraBars or KIND bars)
Walk The Walk and Be the Healthy Change You Want To See!